How do you know that your content marketing campaign successful?
How can you tell if you are doing the right things?
What you’re doing wrong and how to fix it?
The newest research by Content Marketing Institute shows that:
- 62% of B2B marketers in North America say that compared to one year ago, their organization’s overall approach to content marketing has been much more or somewhat more successful.
- 85% of B2B marketers create higher quality and more efficient content.
- 72% of B2B marketers developing or adjusting their content marketing strategy.
- 91% of top performers are extremely or very committed to content marketing.
- 91% of top performers indicate that their organizations are realistic about what content marketing can achieve.
- 85% of top performers deliver content consistently.
- 88% of the top performers measure content marketing ROI.
- Top 3 of B2B content marketing goals over the next 12 months are: focus on lead generation (80%), brand awareness (79%) and engagement (71%)
You can find out more about the newest research here.
How to measure content marketing success
You need to measure the right things in order to see your content marketing success. Without properly measuring results, you will not know if your content marketing campaign is working.
Curata shares 29 essential content marketing metrics that you can use to measure the success of your content marketing campaign. See the infographic below.
As you can see from the above, some metrics can be an impact on your sales, SEO, and your brand perception. You’ll want to measure the ROI of all your efforts consistently, combined with time and budget spent on your content marketing campaign. Improve the content strategy that will build a powerhouse of highest possible ROI.