As a digital marketer, you know that how social media can help a business reach out to the right audience and generate leads. Social media is a powerful platform that a lot of businesses need to do their best to keep up with the latest trends.
According to recent research by Statista: Facebook is the most famous social network site, follows by YouTube, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, and Instagram respectively.
The experts’ voice
Social media has changed significantly from posting images to video to stories as the new technological advancements go mainstream. In 2018 and beyond, social media marketers will see more disruption related to social media change.
TalkWalker asked experts from around the world about their social media predictions for the year 2018. Read the full article here.
10 Social media trends that will change your digital marketing strategy
Social media has a hugely important and disruption to the business today. In order to achieve business success, you need to prepare for the changes as well as incorporate social media into your digital marketing efforts.
Social media marketing is the most cost-efficient digital marketing strategies that can enhance business revenue. These 10 social media trends will change your digital marketing strategy in 2018 and beyond.
- Augmented Reality will take the floor.
- Social media apps will become gamified.
- Advertisements on social media will become more common.
- Personalized experiences will become a norm.
- Facebook Watch and Facebook Live.
- Increased competition among brands.
- Chatbots at your service.
- Social media monitoring and Real-Time Analysis.
- Generation Z’s over millennials.
- Influencer marketing will continue growing.
See the infographic below.