If your goal is to become a professional digital marketer, there are plenty of tools you can use to help enhance the digital marketing career. Whether you’re looking to improve your writing, drive more traffic to your website, generate more leads, cut through all the noise, automate daily routines or stay connected with your followers on social media, there’s something on this list for you.
1. Keywords Everywhere – A great tool for finding the right keywords. It’s a browser add-on that you can find on Chrome and Firefox. Once you added this tool on your browser, you will see a widget on the right-hand side that show related keywords and keywords other people have also searched for along with search volume data, CPC and competition rate of the keyword you search. You can export the list of related keywords as a CSV file as well as print it out.
2. SEMrush – This is the best all in one digital marketing tools that provide keyword research, URL or domain search around the world. The tools help you manage daily tasks, provides in-depth analysis and also help you improve digital marketing strategy performance.
3. Ahrefs – The Ahrefs Site Explorer is pretty good for you to learn about your competitors. How do your competitors rank in Google Search? What are the specific keywords they used? Where do they get traffic, backlinks and who links to their website? And much more. See how it works on the video below.
4. Google Trends – Allow you to see what’s trending in the country you select. You can view data, visualization, add other terms to compare data, time period, categories and type of search. See the map of the trending you search and compare the keywords data.
5. Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin – The most popular SEO plugin on WordPress. If you are a blogger, writer, content creator or web designer, you know how this tool can help boost traffic to your website with the right SEO tactics. Features including:
- Optimize for synonyms and related keywords
- Internal linking suggestions
- Preview of your page in Google
- Preview of your page in social media
- Readability check
- Full control of your breadcrumbs
- No duplicate content
- Technical stuff in the background
- Content insights
- Redirect manager
- Focus keyword export
- Google’s algorithm update
Content Marketing Tools
6. Blog Hands – If you are a small business and need to generate more leads you need to create powerful motivation contents. Writing a content is not a hard job but how to write a compelling article to catch more attention, drive more traffic, and convert leads. Blog Hands can help you create blog content effectiveness for as little as $0.10/word and no long-term contracts.
7. HubSpot’s Blog Ideas Generator – When you get stuck with the blog topics this tool is super helpful and easy to use. Just type 3 nouns that you want to write about the tool will generate 5 compelling headlines for you. It’s as simple as that.
8. Grammarly – One of my favourite writing tool. Grammarly is the best spelling and grammar checker. This tool will help you spot errors and recommend the appropriate words that make your writing more readable. Grammarly is available on popular browsers like Chrome, Bing, and FireFox. Whether you want to write on Facebook post or comment on social media you will write better with the help of this tool.
9. Canva – Create beautiful for your marketing material, content, blog, ebook, social media cover and more with this free tool. It’s easy to use just drag and drop. There are plenty of choices for you to design your visual contents like edit photos, add text, elements, stickers, icons, borders, colour, frames and much more. You can choose from thousands of professional templates and customize to suit your needs. Also available to download on iOS, Android, and Chrome browser which means you are able to create awesome stuff on the anywhere anytime.
10. Stencil – The alternative marketing material design. This tool is super easy and straightforward. There are plenty of free photos or you can upload your own and just make it look amazing with text, colour, outline colour, background colour. You can preview how the photo looks on desktop or mobile and then post it on your social media accounts Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google +, YouTube or Leaderboard right inside the app. Download the photos and use on your blog or email to catch more leads. Here how it works.
11. Screencastify – This simple screen recorder that helps you communicate with your team better. It’s a Chrome extension that can record, edit and share HD videos in seconds right from your web browser and save directly to your Google Drive. You can share a screen video as well as add your own image/picture. Best for teachers, marketers, sales, UX designers and anyone who need screen video sharing.
12. Google Podcasts app – You will need a Google account to submit your podcasts on Google Play Music.
According to Google: Google Podcasts is a new way for Android users to discover and listen to the world’s podcasts. You can subscribe to any show for free and download episodes for offline listening. All your listening is automatically synced across devices so you can pause on one device and resume on another with the Google Assistant.
Image source: Google
Google is planning to leverage multiple AI-driven features in the near future. This tool can help you drive more traffic and brand awareness to your business.
13. Sniply – Share contents and drive more traffic to your website. This super easy tool can help you increase brand awareness and get more website traffic as you share other people content on social media platforms. You can try for free.
14. G Suite – Provides all in one digital marketing intelligent tools your business needs. Whether business email, video conferencing, online storage or file sharing. Collaborate with your teams with ease and straightforward in one simple to use the app. More details here.
Find out all the updates about G Suite here.
15. CartHook – If you run your eCommerce business on Shopify Store this tool will be a good choice for increasing sales. Features including customizable one-page checkout, post-purchase one-click upsell, intuitive funnel builder, landing page funnel, payment processing, subscription commerce, track your ROI, and abandoned cart recovery emails.
16. Sales Handy – It’s an affordable sale platform. You can create templates, share with your team members and do bulk tracking. See the insights of your sales performance, tracking your sales emails, follow up to keep your lead generation in control, or search by contact to see the history of your email campaigns.
17. Outgrow – This interactive content software can help you impress your customers and generate more leads. You can create quizzes, calculators, assessments, recommendations, or polls with lots of different
18. Sellfy – Create your online store and sell your digital products. Sellfy allows creators of ebooks, design assets, music, videos or any type of files to sell their digital downloads and products by opening a beautiful store free and sell directly to your audience through a website or social media.
19. Prospect – Help you increase sales and automate your email marketing campaigns. You can see insights of your email marketing effort like email opens, clicks on your links, replies, and conversions.
20. VYPER – Provides many great features to help you manage your social media reach and email list with ease. This powerful tool is useful for your eCommerce business. It’s a contest software that helps you grow your revenue through social media and email. You can create a fun contest and get your followers’ engagement as well as growing your business.
Social Media Marketing Tools
21. Social High Rise – The number one social media management for a restaurant. Helps you reach new customers and increase loyalty.
22. Buffer – An intuitive social media management platform trusted by brands, businesses, agencies, and individuals to help drive social media results. Save your time managing social media by schedule publishing posts and see your posts performance in the insights reports.
23. Hootsuite – Another choice of social media management.
24. Reveal – Automate your Facebook Ads and manage your campaigns. Get alerts and reports for all your marketing tools to Slack. It’s the best Facebook Ads automation tool that helps you ease with your advertising campaigns and increase Facebook Ads performance.
25. NapoleonCat – A social media marketing and analytics platform that helps businesses improve customer service through social media.
26. ShopMessage – Facebook Messenger Remarketing app for Shopify. It’s the number one eCommerce platform for all businesses.
28. Freshsales – The alternative CRM tool that allows you to manage both Sales and CRM in one place. You can access customer data and close deals faster on the move.
29. Drip – Email personalization tool that helps your sales teams embrace true marketing automation with a visual workflow builder. You can use the intelligent Facebook ads to attract your customers and drive more sales. This tool is excellent for eCommerce, marketing, sales, and customer services.
30. Skipio – A best messaging app that turns your customers into promoters. You can send an unlimited message from your mobile or desktop including videos, pictures and voicemails. The messaging app can help you generate more leads, get more appointments, increase customer loyalty and retention, get more sales and re-engage past customers. Learn more about how messaging app can help your business grow here.
31. Survey Sparrow – Create a fun survey with beautiful design, simple and easy to participate and turn your surveys into communications. This tool can help you collect feedback from your target audience or customers and use its data to enhance your marketing campaigns. You can see the insights of bounce rate, completion rate, and time they complete the survey which you can use to improve your next one. Features including
- Share surveys across multiple channels
- Monitor and get in-depth analysis
- Mobile first surveys
- Recurring surveys
- Built-in audience management
- Embedded surveys
32. Streak CRM – Collaborate with your team in one click. Whether share contacts, email, files and anything else that need to get a job done. It’s simple and easy to use.
33. Live Chat – Your business need 24/7 personal assistant to communicate and answer frequency questions. Chatbot can help your visitors get the answers they need, deliver good customer service, and close sales. LiveChat can help you speed up your response rate, improve customer service efficiency.
Project Management Tools
35. Asana – Easily organize and plan workflows, projects, and more so you can keep your team’s work on schedule.
36. Todoist – Get organized and complete tasks more quickly and more reliable.
37. Quickbooks – This online cloud accounting software is perfect for small business, solopreneur, freelancer and any size of business that need a help in bookkeeping. It also has the advanced accounting features including payroll, invoicing, and customizable templates that you can add your business logo. You can view various financial reports such as profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow statements, tax and more. You can sign up for a 30 days free trial then decide if it the right accounting tool for your business.
38. Grow Sumo – It’s where startups meet influencers. Helps you increase sales with the partner program. Engage, manage and reward your customers and affiliates for promoting your brand, automatically.
39. Swell – Allows marketers to deploy targeted, precise incentives to encourage specific behaviours. Helps businesses to build effective influencer network and create a customizable rewards program for the customers.
Free photos and videos
41. Pexels video
54. Free Images
56. Im Creator
57. Stock Snap
59. Pic Jumbo
60. Skitter Photo
Free Video Creator
64. iMovie (Mac)
65. Tilda – Free icons for any purposes. See the demo video below.
66. Icon Shop
67. Icon Archive
69. Icon Finder
70. Socialico – Social media icons
Create your own avatar
71. Avatar Maker – Have fun with this free tool.
Keep up your digital marketing good works!